The Erickson's

The Erickson's

Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/27/2011......

I think it's quite apparent what I'll be updating you guys on if you've been following my blog at all. Life is great right now. I'm loving my wife, SMS, School, and many other things!

My wifey
Brie doesn't like when I do stuff like this but I highly doubt she reads this blog, so I'm free to write anything :). Simply said, i'm married to the most amazing girl in the world! We've been able to spend a lot of time together now that business is going well. We spent all last week in Nevada and will be spending all weekend in SLC for a global convention. I love her for who she is and for who she's striving to become. I owe everything to her, and couldn't have accomplished have of what I have without her support. Thanks Brienne for being my biggest example and best support, I love you.

Sponsor Me Slim
Wow, things are really getting exciting. I'm so proud of those of you who have made the decision to live a healthier lifestyle. The program in itself is very simple, but many of you are taking it an extra step receiving extraordinary results. I'd like to recognize Preston Carter for his extraordinary results over the last three weeks. Preston has lost 15lbs 25in and has raised $875 for starving children. That $875 will feed and nourish 39 children who otherwise would have died of malnutrition/starvation. I'm proud of you Preston for making your weight loss bigger than yourself.
Things continue to grow rapidly with SMS. Tuesday night we attended on of our Health Awareness Seminars and I counted 61 people in the room. It's crazy to see where this has come in just six weeks. The stories are incredible! I look forward to my close friends and family experiencing the same results in the near future.

Rocks to Riches
Just to give you all a quick update on our progress with our school project. Last Saturday we ended up with a 60" TV, Bowflex Machine, $50 gift certificate to the University Mall, $100 gift certificate to Sierra West, Wakeboard Bindings, Bluetooth headset, Cordless phone, and a Sky Caddy. If any of these things sound appealing, feel free to make an offer and maybe we can work out a trade!

Good Friends
I've really appreciated my friends lately. I realize how important it is to surround yourself with great people. Just like Jim Rhome has said, "you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." I'm lucky to have met some amazing people in the last year. I look forward to building these relationships and creating even more. I'd like to thank Alex Paulos publicly for his friendship and all that he is doing for helping others. For those of you who don't know Alex, he is an extremely intelligent and caring individual. He has studied extensively human traits, personalities...etc. It's been great to have him explain my personality type and how I can be more aware of others' feelings. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and my family. I look forward to spending time with him, learning what he does, and helping him share his gift with others. I know that it's something that can really help a lot of people.

That's it for this week, thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment